Monday, November 11, 2013

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm & Lacquer Balm - Review & Swatches - Complex & Tease




 After watching Tati, at GlamLifeGuru, swatch a beautiful, wearable, orange lipstick, I knew I had to jump on the bandwagon, and try the new Revlon ColorBurst Balms.

These are yet another chubby stick lip product, which the drugstore has seen lots of recently. But hey, that's not a bad thing!

I picked up Tease, in the Lacquer Balm formula, as well as Complex in the Matte Balm. I've been trying them both out, and I'm pretty impressed.

Both have a minty scent, similar to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, which I liked. They are both moisturizing on the lips, but the matte balm less so. That said, I found it remarkable how the matte balm did not dry the lips out. One tip for the matte colors: pat the color into your lip after you apply. Then it won't sink into the lines of your lips. And exfoliate beforehand!

The lacquer balm is quite pigmented, and about as moisturizing as the Revlon lip butters. I think it's like a more pigmented lip butter, but in a chubby stick. Keep reading for swatches!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...