Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Top 5 Picks for Spring Nails!

Oh spring. Would you just show up already? I'm pretending it's already warm with my favorite spring nail polishes. There are so many to choose from, but these are my favorite affordable polishes to wear this spring.


Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue This is my newest nail polish, and was a #youtubemademebuyit moment, thanks to GlamLifeGuru. But at $2.99, how can you resist? It applies like a dream. 

Color Club - Top Shelf I got this in a birchbox, and it's such a pretty soft gold. It took me a while to try it, because it seemed so weak compared with the golds I was loving in the winter, like Zoya Ziv. Top Shelf is softer and paler, but just as pretty. 

OPI - Do You Lilac It? This is possibly my oldest nail polish, and it continues to be a favorite. Such a perfect purple.

Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet
 Mint is my favorite "trendy" color right now, and this shade is gorgeous. It does take 3 coats.

Cover Girl - Pink-finity This is my perfect spring pink. It's pale, but still vibrant. Long-lasting, applies great. I love it for toes too!



Hope you found a winner in this affordable round up! Now, I need to find a peach / coral shade... Any recommendations for me?

1 comment:

  1. The most well-known clarification for the association between happiness and beauty depends on financial matters and evolution. From a transformative point of view, beauty can satisfy us since attractiveness suggests health, which infers substantial regenerative capacities, allowing us to pull in progressively active mates.
    Buy this medicines for skin care-"Fair And Lovely 25g Cream".
    Buy and use any medicines by doctor advise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...