Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Matte Luxe Palette - Tutorial Roundup!

I recently bought the Naturally Pretty palette from It Cosmetics. It is a gorgeous collection of 14 matte eyeshadows, plus one shimmery shadow. I've been absolutely loving it! While I was waiting for it to arrive in the mail, I may or may not have spent way too much time on YouTube, finding some great tutorials using this palette.



These colors are so nice, you could use any combo and have a beautiful look. But I definitely found some combinations that I would not have thought of. Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the purple and pink tones in this palette. It's perfect for summer :)
    By the way, thanks for linking the tutorials, I'll go check them out.
    xoxo
    ßerry ♥ Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog : http://sherbetlemonsandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-3.html Be surer to check it out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beauty of a lady is found in her eyes since that is the entryway to her heart, where love dwells. Genuine beauty in a woman is reflected in her spirit. The mindful she affectionately gives, the enthusiasm that she shows, and the vision of a lady develops with spending years.
    Retino AC Gel-this cream also used in skin problems.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...