Saturday, March 8, 2014

e.l.f. Studio Brow Kit Review - My Best Brows Yet!


Eyebrows. So important, but so easy to overlook. I've been on the hunt for something really fantastic for my brows, and I have found it! I was eyeing some more expensive products, like Benefit Gimme Brow, or the much-hailed Anastasia products. But then I heard about e.l.f. Studio Brow Kit. I figured for $3, it was worth a try.

It comes with a darker shade of pigmented brow wax, a lighter shade of brow powder, and a double ended brush to apply. The brush is not the best thing I have ever used, but it gets the job done. I purchased the shade medium, which I think is perfect for me. 

I have really been loving it! 
One: It's easy. This takes me all of one minute to apply.
Two: It lasts! All day. I feel like my brows look just as nice at 8pm, as they did when I applied at 8am.
Three: The wax actually keeps my brows in place, without feeling stiff. No more brow gel!

Here are my pre- and post-brow photos. Annd...the lighting is different because in between taking these, I was getting my sweet little daughter up, feeding her breakfast, and getting her dressed. #dayinthelife


I am so glad I gave this a try before spending $20+ on a luxury item. Have you ever skipped on a lux item and been glad you avoided the hype (and price tag)? Or was it worth the extra dollars?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...