Friday, August 23, 2013

comfort food for lips - Nivea lip care


I have 5 Nivea Lip Balms at all times. One in my nightstand. One with my makeup. One in my purse. One in my desk drawer at work. One in my beach bag. You could say that I like this stuff.


During cold Michigan winters, I love to use Nivea A Kiss Of Moisture. It's super soft and smooth. In the summer, I prefer to use A Kiss of Smoothness, because it's a little firmer, and doesn't melt too much in the heat.


No matter the season, every night I swipe on A Kiss Of Moisture, and in the morning, my lips are still totally cozy.

Before I put on my make up in the morning, I use A Kiss of Smoothness. By the time I put on lipstick, my lips are in great shape.

I always keep A Kiss of Berry Swirl in my beach bag. It has SPF 10, which is great for being out in the sun. Also, it has a nice tint to it, as well as a yummy berry scent. It's a great low maintenance lip product for a day at the beach. Or any day, if you're a low maintenance gal!


The packaging for these lip balms is fantastic. I like that they are packaged more like a lip stick than a typical lip balm. The lid is large enough that I can't easily lose it, tight enough that it doesn't fall off in my purse, but still easy to remove.

I hope you'll give these a try! Now, I'm off to stock up on lip balm for the fall!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...